Our goal is to not let the expense of dental treatment prevent our clients from benefiting from the quality of care that they deserve, desire and need. Therefore, Amirad Family Dentistry have developed the following financial options.
1. The practice follows the current provincial fee guide
2. The practice accepts assignment and non-assignment of all insurance benefits.
3. The practice is using the EDI/ CDA net service.
4. The policy of the practice is to submit the treatment plan to the insurance company. The receptionist follow up the treatment plan within 7 days.
5. Visa, Master card, American express direct debit, cheques and cash are accepte.
6. A 5% discount will be applied for all fees that are paid in full by cash or credit card before the day treatment begins.